Friday, September 9, 2011

Office Sneak Peek

Hello Fabulous Readers! I took a little break this past week from blogging. My house needed some attention and I don't mean decorating attention. It was d-i-r-t-y! Not like....you can pick up a few things and it looks great. I mean....a good scrubbing for days might finally do it justice!
I guess that is what happens when you try to run 2 businesses, teach 8 piano lessons, tutor elementary kids and leave town for Labor Day!
Well....I will be back in full action next week with lots of goodies for ya!

Thought I would give you a little Friday sneak peek into what we have been doing around the "New Downtown Office."

In this post, I talked about the layout of the office space. I also decided I was going to make the design Industrial with a twist!

Here is the mood board for the office:


We of course hit Ikea for some great finds, but couldn't fit everything in the truck. We just might have to make a second trip. I just know the Hubs will love that! HA!



Well.....drumroll....please!


An Office Sneak Peek!........













What do you think? I am totally excited and giddy! Can't wait for the finished product!

Have a Fabulous Weekend! What projects do you have planned?

Amy ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews