Friday, October 21, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like........

Christmas.....Fall! (sorry I got carried away with the wrong season)

Don't you just love the colors that Fall can bring? We sure have been enjoying some leaves on our lawn, cooler weather, cider and warm blankets! It was in the 80's here on Monday & Tuesday so I couldn't really write this post until today because it will finally be in the 60's! (Yes! Sweater Weather!)

This weather also puts me in the mood to decorate for a different season. I must admit that my husband enjoys getting the fall decorations out more than I do! However, I have enjoyed creating some fall diy's around here this year!

Here are a few pics of what has been going on around here!
Made another banner for the dinning room. You can see my Halloween Banner here.

A Little Vignette on the sofa table. I made these little tea lights with some
burlap and filled my glass table lamp with some fall leaves.

Some funky gourds accent the wine rack with a little color.


Pumpkin Centerpiece on the dining room table. I found this old wooden box at a flea market this summer for $10! It fits our table perfectly.


Love me some dovetailing details!



A little outside decor.

Found me some beautiful cinderella pumpkins!

This burlap wreath really brings some "bling" to the front door!


I am really enjoying the cooler weather and I'm even more excited for the holiday season around the corner!

What have you been doing to enjoy the Fall?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews