Thursday, January 12, 2012

For the Love of......

BLACK & WHITE


I have run across so many inspiring spaces this week! Whether it is surfing the blog world or being obsessed on Pinterest, I just can't get enough!

I even stopped at my local Barnes and Noble store to check out some decorating books. My next purchase is definitely going to be:
Black & White by Celerie Kemble

I have always loved the black and white combo, but really like it when it is paired with a pop of color whether it is orange, red, mustard, turquoise or kelly green!

Here is a little sneak peek of some fabulous black and white spaces! ENJOY!

unknown

I am inspired by all the black and white striped pillows. Also, the subtile gallerway behind the sofa is lovely!



Pretty much everything about this space is gorgeous! Here is where the "pop" of yellow comes in. It really grabs your eye and takes you into the room.




This would be my thinking/nap room if I had one! Isn't this black iron bed "dreamy"? Paired with those botanicals is just amazing!




Oooh and Aaah! Black four poster bed with stripes and a "pop"! Love the mix of country, traditional and modern in this space!



KitchenLab traditional kitchen
Love this black and white kitchen with the subway tiles reaching the ceiling!




 I am currently very obsessed with stripes and this hallway makes me want to jump off this computer and start painting! The antique frames with the touch of modern stripes get me everytime!




Inverness Circle traditional

 I am usually not a big fan of gold, but when paired with black and white it really adds a little glamour to the space. I LOVE Tobi Fairley's designs. Just amazing!


So what do you think? Are you inspired to take on a black and white room? I am!

If you have missed any of the other For the Love of...series click below!


Tomorrow is Friday people!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that first picture! I'm doing my room with black and white stripes and I think the gallery will add some nice interest to my room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kahli...I love black and white stripes! Actually...any stripes! Send me some pics, I would love to see your room all finished!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews