Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Where have you been? & {Valentine} Inspiration

Hello Hello! I haven't posted in about a week and I know what all of you are thinking....is she ever going to come back? Is she alive?

Well the answer to both is YES! I have been very very sad that I haven't gotten to share any projects or inspiration with all of you in about a week. I honestly haven't had even 5 minutes to write to all of you. Don't you hate when life gets a hold of you that way? I DO NOT like to be that busy. It is a good kind of busy because business is going well, but a bad kind of busy because I don't have any "me" time. So needless to say, I won't be sharing any updated projects with you today. I haven't completed anything on my "DIY To Do" List in about a week or so. UHGGH!

OK enough about all of that....I know you are all busy people too!

So How about a little Valentines Inspiration on a Wednesday morning? I have been surfing the web today and this is what I found!


Aren't these the cutest? Little valentines made out of matchboxes! Genius!


I love me some handmade valentines cards! These ones made from pipe cleaners and buttons!




There are some amazingly creative people out there!! These little beauties are made out of felt. Just Love!



Great Ideas for a Valentine's Table Centerpiece! They filled the vase with heart candies!



I saved the best for last....Red Velvet Valentine Milkshake! YUM...YES PLEASE!


Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? or Do you like to celebrate each week with your favorite sweetheart?

Hope to have something FAB for you to see before the weekend is here!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews