Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What's new at {Pottery Barn}?

Have you noticed that Pottery Barn is rockin it lately? I mean...they always have wonderful items, but I am really loving some of their new inventory this month.


How about these beautiful glass base lamps!? I love how the light really brings out the bright colors in each lamp.



Can't go wrong with some Ikat in the bedroom!




These Suzani Plates are perfect for any season. Pair them with brown or orange for Fall and green or yellow for Spring! 




Casual Kilim floor seating for any family space!




Neat Rustic USA Panel Art for an office or bonus area.




Neutral Moroccan Scroll Area Rug for any space in your home!




I am really loving this rustic console with lots of storage compartments. If only I had a place for it!




This beautifully tufted ottoman with nail head trim needs a place in my home! HA!
How about the soft Beni Rug? I think these two pieces make this space!




What do you think about Pottery Barn's new line of furniture and accessories? 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews