Thursday, August 9, 2012

Gotta Love some {Jonathan Adler} !!

Earlier this week I showed you a little sneak peek picture of a store that I visited while in Atlanta:


Can I tell you how excited I was to see this store randomly next door to where we were having lunch!!??
I ended up ditching my mom and aunt just to walk through these doors.


I only had my phone on me....so excuse the crazy shots! 
Check out some fabulous Jonathan Adler Decor!

Unique Feather Poof above the bed!


Anyone want some golden eggs or a banana in their living room?


I love this room! So many colors, patterns and texture in this space, and Jonathan
Adler just makes it all work!


Not sure about this lamp. I would feel like someone was staring at me all day. It would 
be neat in a open floor plan of a modern home!



 Check out that velvet headboard for a little girls room!



Love the look of this vintage inspired bedside table.


Oh...and when I finally looked up (I am only 5'2" and sometimes forget to look up!) I fell in love
with this three tiered chandelier! Beautiful antique brass with a touch of black accents!



Another fabulous Chandelier with round bulbs. Love!


Oooh La La....Jonathan Adler's dishes and place settings were just beautiful!


Tufted Slipper Chairs! I love the playful pillows saying "Sit over there....no sit over there!" HA!

So much eye candy it was very hard to take it all in. And...look at those sale tags! All of the upholstered furniture was 20% off!

Did I buy anything? Nope. Maybe next time.

Thanks Jonathan Adler for always going outside the box to create amazingly playful spaces!



Did you enter the giveaway yet? You should!! :)









4 comments:

  1. The same thing happened to me when I was eating lunch at FIGO! The store was so SO inspiring. Thanks for the great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Lots of ideas here I wouldn't have thought of. That face lamp....my son and his wife have a vase just like it, but it's black. I've always felt sort of....eh....about it. It's definitely not my taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is a little different, but I just love how he can mix such amazing textures together to create one unique space!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews