Friday, May 17, 2013

Fabulous Feature Friday {Me Oh My}

I hope all of you have had a great week. I am so pumped for the weekend! We are trying to get a lot of organizing done around here before Memorial Day weekend. (wish me luck!)

Today I have an amazing home by the lovely Nicole from Me Oh My Blog. I love how she has mixed vintage with contemporary throughout her space. It is such a livable space yet at the same time it feels timeless and classy. I think my absolutely favorite spaces in her home are the kids rooms...oh and that fabulous chandelier in the kitchen!...I. Might.Die.! Hope you enjoy the tour!










































Seriously one of my favorite homes tours to date! All photo credits to Me Oh My. Make sure you hop on over to check out more photos HERE.

What do you all think? Could you live in this home?

Have a Wonderful Weekend my friends!











5 comments:

  1. Me? Not with all that white!

    It's gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think it would be hard keeping up with the white. But I just love how clean it looks!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love the kitchen, guest room, and nursery. The clean lines, neutrals, bling from the chandelier, and of course ... all of the white! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...when can I move in!? I do love the whole space and it isn't too crazy. Just a calming and classy place to live.

      Delete
  3. What a great house tour! I love her style! I think the nursery has to be my favorite room. It's stunning!!

    Marie H.
    www.progressionbydesign.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews