Friday, October 11, 2013

Fabulous Feature Friday {Two Ellie}

First off HAPPY FRIDAY!!!...Secondly, thank you all SO much for your comments from yesterday's post. It was very difficult putting my vulnerability and real life out on the web for all to see. You should have seen me holding my breath as I pressed the "publish" button. Thank you for your love and support. It will be fun sharing our journey with all of you.

On to today's post....
Have you ever come across a new designer or blogger and then totally stalk them and read all of their previous posts? Well..I did just that with today's Feature. I first saw Paula's gorgeous home on b-metro which is an online magazine of Birmingham Living. (Not sure how I found that one since I don't live anywhere close to Birmingham!)

Her home is so cozy with touches of rustic, glam and industrial pieces. Enjoy the Tour!


































Paula was recently involved in a Home Depot Challenge for her backyard. She made this sawhorse table! Love it!


One talented lady I would say! I also really appreciate how she has made her home kid friendly. It is stylish but relaxed so the kids can enjoy their home too. For more pics of her home go HERE. To follow her blog go HERE.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! We are so enjoying this cooler fall weather. I do believe it is now time to clean and decorate the front porch! (Wish me luck with all of those spiders and such..eww)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews