Monday, November 4, 2013

Tour of Homes (Day 1)

Well Hello Monday! Hope you all enjoyed an extra hour of sleep. Most of my friends that have kids don't get as excited about turning their clocks back like I do. It just means their kids get up an hour earlier! Yikes! I know I will get to experience all those joys someday...hehe.

The past few weekends have been the Parade of Homes in the Raleigh area. This tour is open to the public to view mostly newer built homes. Some homes are staged well and really feel quite regal, while others are just so so and give the builders some traffic in their model homes.

Today and tomorrow I am going to share a few homes and what I liked about them. You will see that my camera skills are sub-par, but you will get to see some details of each home that I appreciated.


Home #1: 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths and 3900 sqft
This home had a lot of great space with a first floor master with doors that opened out onto the screened in porch and the porch overlooked the beautiful golf course. Loved the color of the dining room. All the bathrooms were upgraded with fixtures and higher vanities with granite. I was also in love with the bonus room (forgot to take pics) that had an amazing wet bar area.
















Home #2: 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms 3,000 sqft 
I absolutely loved the look of this cottage style home. It was a perfect size with so many neat cottage details including lots of custom moldings, build ins, 6 panel doors painted dark charcoal and an open floor plan for entertaining. 



























Home#3: Unfortunately this home was already sold so we didn't get to go inside. But I loved the double decker porch and the bright yellow against the blue sky. So southern looking!




Home #4: 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms 3600sqft
This home was okay for me. I wasn't really wow'd or surprised. The kitchen was fair with upgraded appliances and granite, but not a lot of character. I liked the molding in the entryway and dining area. The corner tub in the master was kind of neat. The best part was the large property that it sits on. It would be great for kids to run and play in this beautiful private neighborhood.












House #5: This home wasn't on tour either, but was in the same neighborhood as my favorite which you will see tomorrow. This beast is something like 8,000 sqft! Wouldn't you just love to take a peek inside? Me too! Maybe I will bring them a basket of muffins to congratulate them on their purchase of this home! hehe OR...Not!

Make sure you come back tomorrow because....well I might have saved the best home for last and it is mucho gorgeous!! (I might move in :)

Have a Marvelous Monday Loves!


4 comments:

  1. House number 2 is gorgeous!!!! I'd love a house like that. The details are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really did a great job with that house! The space was used perfectly and I love the details!

      Delete
  2. They are all beautiful homes! I think number 2 is my favorite!!

    mywaytofitandfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep...number 2 is a perfect home. The only downfall is you are SO close to your neighbors. Wish I could pick up the house and move it to at least a half acre or so.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews